Collier Park 7th Green Reconstruction
Reconstruction of the 7th Green at Collier Park Golf Course and bunkers to course architects design and specifications.
The project requirements was to undertake the reconstruction of the 7th Green, including removal of the top 75mm turf profile, reticulation relocation and associated site works. All work had to be compliant with the course architect's design and Specifications. Defined construction work for the putting greens and tees is outlined below:
Collier Park golf course 7th green replacement
- Excavation and removal of top 100mm of existing green
- Cut and fill civil works to re-shape the green and bunker.
- Shaping of sublayer to ensure 400mm depth consistant with final green shape and levels.
- Construction of 100mm aggregrate layer to enable perched water table process when completed.
- Construction of putting green and bunker (greens construction comprised of imported USGA specification sands to a depth of 300mm)
- Final shaping of green
- Ensuring existing irrigation was reinstated and working to specifications.
- Construction in accordance with the bill of quantities.
- A proposed program of site visits and supervision was submitted prior to works commencing.
- Project management.